Wednesday, June 6, 2012

CONVERSATIONS: Follow up on "Who is doing it to you?"




"Last Generation Forums" :: VIDEOGRAPHY :: VidDevo :: "Who is doing it to you?
   [Search This Thread] [Add Bookmark][Add Poll] [Reply] [Share Topic] [Print]
  AuthorTopic: "Who is doing it to you? (Read 24 times)
Michael James Stone
Administrator
*****
Site-Administrator
member isonline




[email] [send pm]
Joined: May 2012
Gender: Male 
Posts: 100
 "Who is doing it to you?
« Thread Started Yesterday at 2:09pm »
[Quote] [Modify] [Delete]

Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top  IP:  Logged
emanuelschild
Moderators-in-Training
***
member is offline




[email] [send pm]
Joined: Jun 2012
Gender: Male 
Posts: 1
 Re: "Who is doing it to you?
« Reply #1 Yesterday at 4:00pm »
[Quote] [Modify] [Delete]

Thank you for sharing Michael! Eye opening to some truths we sometimes turn our blind eye to as Christians... the hardest part of being a Christian is denying yourself taking up your cross and following Jesus. i can relate to this very well as i have not completely denied myself for Jesus chosen to ignore him... its good to know that he still loves me and this might just be part of the learning progress. : )
Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top  IP:  24.186.98.118
Michael James Stone
Administrator
*****
Site-Administrator
member isonline




[email] [send pm]
Joined: May 2012
Gender: Male 
Posts: 100
 Re: "Who is doing it to you?
« Reply #2 Today at 2:38pm »
[Quote] [Modify] [Delete]

[image]

It's not that I'm a fatalist but I like to think I'm a realist.

I seem to learn best the hard way. If you want to know how NOT TO DO something, ask me, I'm an expert.

That's why there were times over the years that I really had to question God on WHY He saved me because...

AFTER ALL

I WAS A GOOD KID TILL I GOT SAVED.....

I learned that SIN was FUN and Anyone who says it isn't is lying. It is FUN, but MAN when the consequences caught up with me.....WEEEELLLLL.....I decided not only that I wanted MERCY and GRACE

BUT I GOT TIRED OF PAYING FOR WHAT I WAS DOING.

After a while I caught on that if I wanted an EASIER life and ENJOY it more.....GOD really did Want me to have a better life HIS WAY than MY WAY.

But I admit....

It took a long time the HARD WAY and the HIGHWAY to get this stubborn soul to change his life to do it HIS WAY.

Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top  IP:  Logged
   [Search This Thread] [Add Bookmark][Add Poll] [Reply] [Share Topic] [Print]
Admin Functions:  [Move Topic] [Move Posts] [Remove Topic] [Lock Topic] [Sticky Topic] [Make Announcement] [Bump Topic]


Quick Reply
Message:

 Shortcut to Quick Reply box: Alt+Q. Shortcut to post message: Alt+S.



Read more:http://michaeljamesstone.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=viddevo&thread=76&page=1#ixzz1x3WCXQkh