Sunday, June 24, 2012

7 Realms: (Christian Fiction Series) "The Messenger" (a)




"Last Generation Forums" :: Christian Fiction Books :: 7 Realms :: The Messenger (a)
   [Search This Thread] [Add Bookmark][Add Poll] [Reply][Share Topic] [Print]
  AuthorTopic: The Messenger (a) (Read 7 times)
Michael James Stone
Administrator
*****
Site-Administrator
member isonline




[email] [send pm]
Joined: May 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 240
 The Messenger (a)
« Thread Started Yesterday at 10:35pm »
[Quote] [Modify][Delete]

I died.

Now that wasn't supposed to happen, I thought. 
But sure enough there I was, dead, and somehow denying it wasn't going to change that.

It was obvious I was dead. 

No it wasn't the movie Ghost, and no there wasn't some mystical light or ethereal being standing there admiring my dead body...., 

but somehow I felt odd because....,

I wasn't breathing either. Not the dead thing I was looking at, but me. You know....

ME.

You could say, it was a little odd and stranger than fiction but all this was new to me and I was really trying to get a handle on it.

After all......I was dead.

It was kind of funny because ....being dead didn't seem to be anything at all like I expected.

What did your expect?

Now I know what your thinking. I should be asking; 
Who said that?
Where are you? 
Where am I? 
Are you God? 
Am I dead?

But it really wasn't like that. 

Or at least for me it wasn't. Maybe the dead guy (me) "heard" someone, but, He, that body over there, was dead.

I was.....and I really didn't know what I was, but I was....still me.

Call me the Messenger

"OK" 

And I think I actually said that.

But since I couldn't hear myself, I really wasn't sure if I said it.... or thought it.

This being dead was really confusing to me and now I was hearing voices. I could tell being dead was going to take time to get used to.



(Page ONE in progress)
« Last Edit:Today at 11:27am byMichael James Stone»Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
   [Search This Thread] [Add Bookmark][Add Poll] [Reply][Share Topic] [Print]



Read more:http://michaeljamesstone.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=7realms&action=display&thread=231#ixzz1ykGKTqzY