Friday, July 10, 2009

Does God still love me?


Question posted on Yahoo! Answers: Does God still love me? Over the past week, I feel like my relationship with God has gotten stronger, but I’m gay.. I read specifically in the bible that being gay is wrong. But i just want to know if it is different from any other sin. Can I still get into heaven?.. I’m just extremely confused right now.


Jesus Said,


All manner of sin would be and could be forgiven by the Father Except, Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

I John reminds us not to sin, for we say we we sin not we lie, but we also know we have a greater force at work in us than the drive to sin we have.

That is the Holy Spirit of God who leads and guides us and changes us from glory to glory inot the image of God.

If you are getting closer to God, you will sin less.

God loved the World He gave His Son.

The Son so loved you He gave His Spirit.

The Spirit so loves you He will not leave you in Sin.


Michael James Stone

Facebook MySpace LinkedIn Digg StumbleUpon Gmail Google Bookmarks Mixx AIM Yahoo Mail Share/Save/Bookmark

View Original Article

Blogged with the Flock Browser