Sunday, July 12, 2009

How do I not live in the world and still have fun and friends?


Question posted on Yahoo! Answers: What do you think about this? ok recently i have been coming closer to god and have been learning by reading the bible everyday….but im scared….like of friends leaving me because there always going out and ill be at home trying my best not to leave into the “world”…i’ve been there already and learned that you always have this empty feeling in you…(well from my experiences) but i want to change its just really hard and i’ve asked god to help me be stronger…..i’ve changed music to christian but all around me there just seems to be parties and people going crazy.



The aspect of growing up is daunting, but it is called growing up. You already know the answer because you have questions and doubts about the party hearty till we die routine and you already have made some changes.

When I was a child I spoke as a Child;


What do you want to be? Really. Look around, you can see the end better than Old Folks like me can and you know where your Old Friends are headed if not already there....,

They are stuck in the muck.

You aren't are you? You have started a direction that seems stumbling, fumbling, even grumbling at times, but you know yourself you don't want to go back.

Little Pilgrim is a Song you hear by Love Song off YouTube if you look it up.

Listen to the Words....,

When you are done hearing them, this will make sense:

",,,,,back.....Home."


Michael James Stone


Facebook MySpace LinkedIn Digg StumbleUpon Gmail Google Bookmarks Mixx AIM Yahoo Mail Share/Save/Bookmark

View Original Article

Blogged with the Flock Browser