Sunday, July 12, 2009

Support All Sites: Russia Proposes One World Currency ~ Bible Prophecy Today


Russia Proposes One World Currency ~ Bible Prophecy Today

I think I beat someone to the punch:

http://forthetimeisathand.blogspot.com/2009/07/g8-international-currency-goal-of.html

As long as it gets posted all over the Web, it's possible you may read several "reposts" or Blogged Posts of materials.

The Postion I want to take At What Do You Believe is to make sure YOU have opportunity to comment.

Conversation is our priority.

Whenever you see multiple sites...try to support them all.

Many have "Adwords and many "Click it" or visitor "ticket" means which in some cases pays the Web Host or Web Author of the Site. "In the Old Days, syndicated meant "paid" but many authors are struggling to pay bills.

I resist "so far" using any cookies or code to pay for the sites I maintain, but in the Future, will run a service that "lets you know" that you are helping to contribute to the finances of that site by adding a Minor Logo to it.

One day, I hope, we can have "some" self accountability about all the gimmicks the world has us use to "get info" or "Sell Info" about users or visitors. I don't see it happening as a new generation has grown up not thinking of Moral or Ethical Codification of Personal Information.

Still, with explanation, I will always support those who are promoting Jesus and The Word and Pray God bless Them now matter HOW HE does it.

Michael James Stone

Michael James Stone