Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Prayer: Save Now

My Prayer

 

Father 

there is a time to rejoice and time to mourn

a time to hurt and a time to heal

a time to reach out a hand and a time to clench a grasp

a time to stand in the gap

 

I am but one man God

Waht Can I Do for those who are devasted and without Hope

What can I say when even those Who know you stand at the brink of despair

Is there no word I can say that does not sound hollow?

No scripture from you that does not feel vain?

What Can I do O God?

 

For the people in the Land that has know this time of sorrow

For those who have been washed out to sea

for those who are struggling, dying yet living, and those who yet shall pass away

God I cannot sit and abide in watching

I will call upon you now

For they who cannot say

 

God

 

I will Cry out to you

Save Now

Ho shanah

Hosanna

Save now!