Thursday, March 17, 2011

God Help Me: ""Judging Anyone"" by Michael James Stone

GOD HELP ME

God help me is my vent. It is where I blow off steam.

It is the place and means I choose to stomp my feet, scream and shout about stick my thumb in mouth over and toss sackcloth and ashes in and over the things of God and the world and its' ways; sometimes people too.

Every Man of God wants to do this; from the Pastor to the Preacher, from the zealot to the saint; but in reality for me; God Help Me is an expectation stated for God and His

people to intervene in some way, because some how, God brought it to me that day, and there was NO WAY for me to do anything about it.

THAT is always my only vent I really have. God you do it because I cannot so in those days and means I cry out:

 

"Judging Anyone"

 

 

God help me; but when I hear someone start down the daisy trail of telling people they never met, they never will and have little compassion over;

That God is judging them

I go nuts.

 

If God were to judge He would say so

He always has and He always will

 

And everytime that some numbskull decides to play Holy Spirit and misrepresent MY FATHER in Heaven

I go nuts.

 

Its as though God in His love, God in his mercy, God in His grace is not good enough so lets take out our frustration on someone else.

Lets invoke images of a wrathful God so for a moment of glory the "priest and the prophet" look good and sound important.

Thats just plain  stupid.

 

Jesus when they tried that in your day with that disaster at the Tower of Siloam you said

There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

 

God help me

But when any person has to say

How God is judging someone else

I can tell You for a fact

He is judging you.

 

 

God Help us.

 

 

-Michael James Stone-