Friday, March 19, 2010

One Thousand Years: Genesage "Interview with the Author" (Chapter 9 Break)

One Thousand Years

Genesage

“Interview with the Author"

(Chapter 9 Break)

Interview with the Author

Michael James Stone

Q. How long did it take you to write your first “Free Edition” Genesage?

               A. Eight months. The others books I write faster now, but Genesage was personal.

Q. How so?

            A. I really wanted to present “the Jesus” I know, but I also wanted to contradict many “givens” that people make about God, Heaven, and the Millennium.

Q. What do you mean?

            A. I wanted to get people to start thinking. To get them to quit imagining fairy tale endings and Hollywood style God. I really think that we have in these “Last Days” given up on the “cookie cutter Christian” for making God into our own image.

          And I don’t mean cults or false teachings, but the average everyday person who goes to church on Sunday and works on Monday. I think most people have a Cookie Cutter God and a Drive thru “Jesus in the Box”.

          Somewhere along the way I think we are losing who God is, What he is, What He has done, and What we are about to come to grips with, A Personal Encounter with a Living God.

          God is real and will be getting in our face in very short time.

Q. You really think there is ‘short time’ left before Jesus returns or the rapture occurs?

            A. I say it this way. You won’t see your grandchildren grow up.

(continued)

Donate Here

Read the Book First,

if you like, Donate,

if not, don’t !

Posted via email from The Last Call Digest