Monday, March 14, 2011

My Prayer: "Your Will Be Done"

My Prayer

 

 

O God

If it were possible

that there would have been another way; some other path to take; some other choice to make

then God I would that Jesus your Son had not died but lived with us and lead us some other way;

But God it was not you will and while I se the reasons why now;

I am glad for They Will be Done not Mine.

 

O God

If were possible before

that man should not have killed his fellow man and declare a war done in your name;

to do what some said was your will; though I look at now and wonder still;

Is there not a better way you could have led them thru the path they chose to take?

God I am gald for thy will be done and no mine for I shoul not know back then which way to turn.

 

O God, My God

Is it posseible today

that still your will and your way is done in the midst of the tragedies and meaning in the seemingly senseless loss of liffe?

When the earth itself seems to travail and good and bad are loss with no one answer to the personal hells they feel.

Can it be possible this is your Will O God in the midst of the tragedy I see?

 

 

Father.

You son Jesus died.

he said.

Your will be done

 

 

On that day when Jesus rose, I can think of no gladder person then you O Lord

to be reunited with your son and our saviour

and to let us see

Your Will Be Done.