Wednesday, February 16, 2011

GotQuestions: ““What, to you, is most amazing about the love of God?

The Love of God?

What, to you, is most amazing about the love of God?

12 Comments »

  1. Comment by Debbie

    Agape love is provision and protection. God’s perfect and absolute righteousness and justice had to punish sin. Most amazing to me is not only did He offer freedom from the penalty that any human judge would have rightfully imposed, He provided the sacrifice to do the time or pay the ticket. I always stand amazed at the doctrine of justification….
    I stand amazed in the presence of Jesus the Nazarene,
    And wonder how He could love me, a sinner condemned, unclean.
    How Marvelous, How Wonderful and my song shall ever be
    How Marvelous, How Wonderful is my Saviour’s love for me!
    MARANATHA

  2. Comment by Robert

    I couldn’t possibly put it into words, but yes, it is amazing.

  3. Comment by alvin

    Happy Valentines Day…….

  4. Comment by Mark

    The most amazing thing about God’s love is He is forgiving. For when I ask forgiveness it is given unconditionally. Like a father to a child.
    And the list grows as do his blessings.

  5. Comment by Mimi

    That HE loves me for me.

  6. Comment by LoveNotesFromJesus

    John 15:13 & John 3:16 says it all for me.

  7. Comment by Mimi

    Happy Valentines Day to you Alvin and to all the GQ Family and the Moderators. God Bless Everyone. :)

  8. Comment by Edith Jane

    Words don’t say enough but here’s the amazing part…

    CHRIST JESUS DIED FOR ME, GOD CAME DOWN FROM PERFECTION TO TAKE MY DEATH PENALTY!!

  9. Comment by Alyson

    Not only His payment for me but that his love completely transforms me into something beautiful, holy and pleasing to God.

  10. Comment by ceseeley

    All;

    To me, examples of God’s Love that amaze me include the following:

    I kind of believe what Mark Twain said,

    “There is only one thing wrong with the Earth … MAN!!!”

    Here, God, through Christ, creates the Heavens and the Earth and all the wonders throughout, and yet, He wants our love and wants to provide our needs if we just do the right things that He empowers us to do in the first place and God also includes freedom of choice!!!

    The more one finds out about all of this, it is just like Robert said in Comment #2 … no words to describe it, except the typical human response when overwhelmed … AMAZING!!!

  11. Comment by Rd

    His death and resurrection to pay for are sins and give it to us as a free gift.

  12. Comment by Michael James Stone

    That God loves the Child Molester.

    I could pretend to love anyone, maybe, but for God to so Love the: Addict, Rapist, Murderer, Liar, thief Terrorist, Adulterer, Fornicator, Homosexual, Hypocrite, Doctors, Lawyers, Indian Chiefs, Pastors, teachers, Presidents, Politicians, Drug Addicts, Black Man, Red Man, Yellow Man, White man, Violent Man, Women (grin), children,…..

    And list of names of people NO ONE WANTS TO ADMIT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO LOVE….

    Well, that blows my mind that God does……………. because it is a hard thing to Prove anyone else does.