Monday, March 8, 2010

One Thousand Years: Genesage: Chapter 7 Break (Interview with the Author)

Interview with Author

Michael James Stone

Q. Why did you write The Christian Fiction Series rather than One Book?

               I wrote the series because people wonder why we have so many legends and myths that people believe in, yet the best we as Christians say is that they are false. We rarely explain why or how “good” people or sincere people may have ideas derived from a godly source, but over time distorted the Truth. By book Twelve I show how Humanity can in fact fall into creating Myths people thing are true, even when Truth is there with them.

               Another reason is People See Jesus in many ways. I know they are correct, but the Messianic wants the Catholic to be more Messianic. The Charismatic wants the Dogmatic to be more Spiritual. The Puritian wants Grace to be more Legalistic and so on. These books show how each applies and has purpose in the Kingdom of God, even as each “group” sees Jesus in a different way.

Q. Are you a “Universalist” or a “pleularaist” believing God is in everything or many gods?

               No. In fact I am a real life Jesus Freak, Jesus Gypsy. You want to go “save the world” I am all over that with you. You want to make a place for people to discover Jesus, God, and Worship, I am there, I will help. But if you think I am going to start a cult, support a false religion or not speak up for the Word of God, you haven’t read my books.

               There are “testimonies” of my faith and actual portrayal of how I see Scripture as Literal. As I see it, I am one of the only real literalist out there, because if I say literal I mean literal. Not just here and there when I like it.

Q. Are your Books “in line” with Fundamental Christian Doctrine and Faith?

               (SMILE) Depends who you who ask. Some say yes, some ask, some wonder, but few doubt after meeting me if I have a personal realtionship with Jesus.

Read the Book first, if you like, Donate, if not, don’t !

(link will appear here later)

Poor Christians Almanac is bringing you this book Free of Charge. It is hoped you ejoy it. If you do, please consider donating any amount to the Author. Once you have finished reading the book presented in sections, there will be a link in place to donate directly to the Author.

All Writers with Poor Christian, will allow you to read their complete manuscript as they continue writing them.

Some are published, some are works in progress, all are complete.

In email format it is for your enjoyment. It is hoped you donate to the work, livelihood, and ministry of each Author presented or book.  This is your way to support the Author and the work they do. If you do not like the book after reading it, don’t send a donation.

This is your way to support them and the work they do.

Posted via email from The Last Call Digest