Saturday, February 27, 2010

[One Thousand Years] One Thousand Years: Genesage "Song of Limmud" ...

*******************

Song of Limmud

*******************

All I have Seen,

All I have Heard.

All I have Handled

All I have Walked

Do you see what I have seen?

Do you hear what I have heard?

  Do you walk where I have walked?

Do you know what I have known?

 

 

 

What have you Seen?

What have you Heard?

What have you Held?

Where have you Walked?

 

I will see what you have seen.

I will hear what you have heard.

I will walk where you have walked.

I will know what you have known.

 

 

Look but See.

Hear but Listen.

Think but Understand.

Walk and Consider.

        May you Know, What I Know.

 

 

-Song of Limmud[i]

Circa 2 KA[1]

Posted via web from One Thousand Years

Posted via email from The Last Call Digest