Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One Thousand Years: Genesage "Daddy's Girl" (Chp 4)

One Thousand Years

Genesage

"Daddy’s Girl"

(Chp 4)

Do You Know? 

Were you Told?

Do you Understand?

 

You who have never been?

Can you feel what I have seen?

Do you know Why?

Life I kiss your tears

Death you are my lover

We caress oh misery my mother

Abort me,  Abort me,  Abort me

I will not see.

Choose to live 

Do you care I was murdered?

Did You warn me?

My blood on your hands.

No words on your lips.

How could you not save me my brother?

“Save me O God not I then my child.

Save me and I will give you my child.

Silence I cannot absolve you of blame.

And the guilt I cast..,

At you O Brother.”

'Song of the Damned"

                                                                    

                                                                                                  -origin said to be a Tribulation Musician as He was hauled away to the Pit.

Read the Book first, if you like, Donate, if not, don’t !

(link will appear here later)

Poor Christians Almanac is bringing you this book Free of Charge. It is hoped you ejoy it. If you do, please consider donating any amount to the Author. Once you have finished reading the book presented in sections, there will be a link in place to donate directly to the Author.

All Writers with Poor Christian, will allow you to read their complete manuscript as they continue writing them.

Some are published, some are works in progress, all are complete.

In email format it is for your enjoyment. It is hoped you donate to the work, livelihood, and ministry of each Author presented or book.  This is your way to support the Author and the work they do. If you do not like the book after reading it, don’t send a donation.

This is your way to support them and the work they do.

Posted via email from The Last Call Digest