Monday, July 13, 2009

If Jesus loves me, he won’t torture me forever for not believing that he exists?


Question posted on Yahoo! Answers: If Jesus loves me, he won’t torture me forever for not believing that he exists?

I mean, how can you say you love someone but then turn around and torture them forever, what type of love as that then?




It is not torture, it is salvation you go to Hell.

In your present condition, if you went to heaven, God as a Consuming Fire, would be so bright, so Holy, so "full" of godliness, You, as Sinner, would be consumed.

Imagine you are a matchstick.

Hold up a candle in one hand and take you, as the matchstick and slowly move it towarsd the flame of the candle.

From a distance, you are safe, closer you ignite.

You are that matchstick.

Now take another match stick, me, and dip me in oil, move me close to the candle, use the right oil and you can even see me light up, but the oil is consumed not me, the matchstick.

As long as the Oil is covering the matchstick, it is not consumed.

That is God.

If God took you to heaven the way you are, you would choose Hell over heaven.

Science has proven the Body you are in, the soul that need "input" from senses, if deprived of all sensory input, screams in agony as the mind, the nerves, the soul, all wants input.

It burns for input from the place it was created: Creation.

TO preserve you from being consumed by God, you have to get as far from his nature, a consuming fire, as possible. You have to literally find a place God isn't, or has so removed his godliness you can exist with out consumption.

Hell is that: It wasn't designed for you, but if you go there, it was done as mercy not hate. You get what you ultimately want, but should have known better.

Hell was designed for angels, not men.


Michael James Stone

Facebook MySpace LinkedIn Digg StumbleUpon Gmail Google Bookmarks Mixx AIM Yahoo Mail Share/Save/Bookmark

View Original Article


Blogged with the Flock Browser